Merry Late Christmas

January 04, 2015



Hello lovely reader/s
Oh god! Its been so long since i last updated my blog! I even failed to greet you a Merry merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Ugh, sorry about that lovelies, it's just that since our christmas break kicked off last 4th week of December, i feel like i need to get out for a while, i need to get my life back together because you know-- thesis and stuff (very draining!) And as an introvert, it's really hard for me to cope up with things that are not in my comfort level, that's why i feel like i needed a retreat inside my room doing some readings and other singular activities that only "i" would enjoy.
Okay, i didn't really celebrated my Christmas as jolly as i would love to be, because i was sick and i even got a toothache! So yeah, i slept through the whole thing :( So my Christmas wasn't merry at all, but if you throw in my happy family and little achievements for this year (last year), i think my Christmas was Merry enough, it's a state of mind people. Anyway, im so weird because i am listening to Christmas songs these past 2 days and i didn't even bother to listen to any when Christmas was on its way lol!


I would love to share to you lovelies about how i spent my new year and what's my inside thought about it, but i think i will make a post about it next time because i still have so much things to finish :)












Ahhh this Studded Lips Shoulder Bag is the bomb! I love it, although its quite small, i love how cute it looked for my outfit. I can see this bag overused this coming days lol!

I got it from Oasap.com


I got this Faux Suede Boots from Oasap.com

I really love how comfy it is for my feet and its perfect for winter, though we don't have winter season here in our country but what are the odds of wearing one right?


Dress: HERE
Bag: HERE
Shoes: HERE

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Very cute dress and boot combo, xx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah lovely post....you look great in this dress....i have been eyeing this dress from a long time.....

    progressivepanache.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable outfit dear :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, your dress is so cute! ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain! I also suffered from toothache throughout Christmas :C

    That's a gorgeous bag, I really like the boots too. You are adorable ❤️

    Happy new year!

    ❤️ Little Owl's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty dress and beautiful, amazing legs, dear :) You are so lovely!! Sorry your Christmas was so poor. Maybe you should just have a brand new one this month :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look marvellous doll, such a gorgeous dress :) I hope your Christmas was bliss & your New Year will be amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so beautiful. So sorry to hear about you being ill for the holiday! Best wishes for the New Year. (:

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww so cute Sarah! Love your dress!

    xo
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful! Lovely dress!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a cute dress! Such a shame you were unwell on Christmas - hope you still got to enjoy some of the yummy food!

    Hope you had a very happy new year :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww!!!! Merry Late Christmas pud Sarah!!!! I really miss you in blogger!!! nice to see you again!! great outfit as always!!! i love your dress so much!!! perfect!!!! Glad you're feeling great na! ;))) more posts to come this year!!!


    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you're feeling better now. It's better late than never, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)
    Your outfit is super cute and I'm a little jealous by the fact that you get to wear dresses all year long in the Philippines!

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you feel better!
    You look fantastic
    Merry Christmas and Happy new year dear
    xoxo

    beblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i absolutely adore this look! you dress is stunning! you look so pretty :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything is cute! your dress, bag and shoes and you! :D

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. He had seen that dress online stores but unfortunately there was in my size, but beautiful! Although the truth I would have used in heels, you look like your sweet with him, kisses and happy new year Sarah!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy New Year, darling!
    You look fab, love your bag!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥