Lace and Studs

March 07, 2015

black lace jumpsuit

Hello lovely reader/s!

Now, i wouldn't start with how MIA i was these past few months because this month will be the busiest month and my last as a student. But i will try my hardest to post maybe once or twice a week because i have a lot of stuff to post and i don't want them piling up. Anyway, i am looking forward to a lot of stuff this month because aside from graduating, im really excited and looking forward for our Gratitude Night happening on March 21,2015! And i can't wait to share the photos here in my blog! We'll be wearing a Filipiniana inspired gowns... in orange! Yup, you read it right, im actually having a hard time finding the right gown because im not really a fan of orange, but i hope i can work it out :)
black lace jumpsuit

This is my very first time to ever wear a jumpsuit because i always thought i don't look good in them but when i saw this Peg Leg Jumpsuit with Lace detail in it, i fell inlove. I just love the lace detail in it, it looks so sophisticated and so chic! I paired it with studded heels and clutch to give an edgy feel to my look.

Jumpsuit from http://www.stylemoi.nu/

black lace jumpsuit


black lace jumpsuit

black lace jumpsuit

black lace jumpsuit

black lace jumpsuit

black lace jumpsuit

black lace jumpsuit

black lace jumpsuit

black lace jumpsuit

I really love the lace detail in it <3

black lace jumpsuit

black lace jumpsuit

black lace jumpsuit

black lace jumpsuit

black lace jumpsuit

You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. You are so lovely;)
    xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you look, this jumpsuit it´s really beautiful an it´s full of details ^_^ Cute. xoxo

    Ysilacosafunciona.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous look! Love it <3

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking gorgeous for your first jumpsuit! love the lace! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovelovelove the shoes! Studs are awesome!

    Love,
    Hannah

    www.loving-monsters.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a lovely outfit! I love the lace details ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back sarah! you looks super sophisticated here! and as for your gown, i had the same dilemma i went for a tangerine / bronzy orange gown instead. it was for a wedding and we had to wear orange. i think that color is going to look good on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lace on the sides is so chic

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOh I love this jumpsuit so much, especially the details in lace, you look gorgeous hun!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look marvellous, love the lace :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning.love the lace detail.
    You look lovely
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! so gorgeous Sarah!!! oh my! love the fierce and sexy look here!!!!! Bagay kau nimu ang jumpsuit!!! pang red carpet ang peg!!! awww miss your blog so much Sarah!!! and your awesome outfits!!! hope you won't be so busy soon..looking forward for more of your posts Sarah!!!!

    love lots,Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so pretty in that outfit.
    Really great pictures!

    xoxo,
    http://dreamydelights.bloggersdelight.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You rock! Love the studs and lace on you
    Kira
    Kira Is Wearing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're so cute xxx Check you out :)

    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks so lovely on you! I really want a jumpsuit/romper myself but they just don't look right on me.. short torso.. or so I'm told. ;__; oh well. I'm usually not a fan of lace on the side panels but it really works for this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have never worn a jumpsuit but i love them on others. you look great!!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing. I love the lace detail.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look great in the jumpsuit! I'm curious about your orange Filipiniana...

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks good on you Sarah! I don't think I can pull it off. Never tried though. Hehe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi gorgeous! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I absolutely love this outfit, I think it's chic and modern with a touch of rocker ;) That studded clutch is just perfection.
    Let's keep in touch, dear!
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. stunning Sarah.
    love this look on you.
    that lace detail is so pretty.


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  23. This all black outfit is GORGEOUS! You look stunning :)
    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning! Your outfit is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is a lovely jumpsuit! I really like the lace in it too, very nice with the studs! :)

    Hope you have success finding a dress!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a lovely and elegant jumpsuit! I'm the same I don't usually find they suit me.. I just need to keep looking for the right one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those lace parts are SO sexy and it shows off your gorgeous figure so well! Amazing look :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥