Life is a Beach

August 13, 2015

sarah rizaga

Hello lovely reader/s!

Wow it's been a while, again!
Why is it that whenever i post my ootd, i always start it with lines like this- "it's been a while since --, wow i can't remember the last time--" haha I know there's something wrong with the consistency of my posts and that i told ya'll before that i'll be really active but you know last week, i cut all the bad habits of my life and started looking after myself, doing things I've never done for almost like 5 months, that's why i was MIA again. Anyway, I'll try my best to post once in a while so that you'll not leave me <3

moalboal beach resort

So you guys, last month, we went to Moalboal Beach Resort with my family and stayed for 1 night there. T'was very fun because we arrived there at around 8 pm that's why me and my cousins decided to have a night swimming, it was my first time ever in my life. But the major downfall of that trip was i got stung by a jellyfish with hair-like tentacles that once it touches my skin, i was like being electrocuted with pain huhu. But it's all good now and that will never keep me from swimming!

sarah rizaga

sarah rizaga

stylemoi flash tattoos

Got my flash tattoo's from Stylemoi.nu
You can get yours here for free if you sign up here

Moalboal beach resort

born pretty store review

sarah rizaga

moalboal beach resort

born pretty store review

moalboal beach resort

sarah rizaga

Large lens sunnies and Butterfly wishing bottle from Bornprettystore.com
Made a review about these accessories here
Lace up shoes from Zalora

sarah rizaga

Dress from Shein

sarah rizaga

It was actually an unplanned trip with my family to go to a white beach resort and stay for 1 night, and i didn't have any beach outfit, that's why i was so glad that i ordered this dress from Shein! Everything just came in time, because i have Stylemoi's flash tattoo's ready and what i liked the most was my lace shoes, it made my outfit looked chic and beach-y at the same time.

So what do you think of my outfit guys lovelies?
Comments are loved <3

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Hi Sarah, like the color of your dress, seems so fresh and comfy, cute metallics tattoos too!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving your outfit! you look great in it!

    NEW POST http://www.tomntins.com/2015/08/human-hair-cc-hair-extensions.html

    NEW POST http://www.tomntins.com/2015/08/human-hair-cc-hair-extensions.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! That beach looks amazing. I really like your striped dress.

    xo Azu

    raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/colorful-with-dressgal.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to the resort with your family is amazing, but the jellyfish not - glad that all is Ok now! The beach looks incredible, I love beaches and sea! Don't worry much with the schedule now, do the things you want now - a blogger once told me, because I said the same "I am not posting much because I have been busy" - she was amazing, she said "life is what happens when we are not blogging". I think she is right! You will find your way soon - I used to post only on Mondays, now Thursdays too.But it took me a while to be that way, so you will find your timing, for sure! You look so beautiful, such a cute dress! It's very summery and really feminine! Hope you have a nice day, dear!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice pics dear

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what lovely photos! Your dress is the cutest ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit, especially the dress and sunglasses! And the photography is amazing as well, how did your photos? (And I totally understand the struggle of consistent posting, haha...)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures are beautiful. I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifull photos! You had a great time huh? ^^ ♥

    http://wingsofanne-sophie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress and beautiful pics ;)
    kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit. The lace shoes are gorgeous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. A jellyfish!!! My goodness, glad you are OK. You are so tough!! And yet also so gorgeous :) Such a cute dress and those tattoos are wonderful! Loved seeing those beautiful legs and those pretty bare feet were driving me so crazy ;) Very sexy, dear!!!

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post, have a beautiful weekend dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely outfit for a beach outing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect outfit for the beach Sarah! I miss you and your blog!! stay pretty!!! btw, asa na ang resort sa Moalboal?? nice kau!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha I tend to start my blog posts that way too. Sometimes I think my readers are so used to it that I could do without saying it :P Looove your dress! I hope you had fun at the beach resort with your family :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing i love your dress and the tattoos rock.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful your look, amazing post!

    http://modernastrega.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely dress, trainers and setting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. love it!

    x
    jasmin
    http://www.my-berlin-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is the perfect beach look, love that you can walk up to your knees and com out looking flawless

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would never leave you <3 even if you go MIA for a few months haha!
    You have a nice photographer~ this outfit post makes me really miss the Summer (winter in australia)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautifull pictures! I really like your dress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥